Customised insoles are designed to improve lower limbs mechanics through shock absorption, providing adequate cushioning and better distribution of pressure to the feet.
Some conditions that may require for a customised insole includes:
- Diabetic Foot
- Toe Deformity
- Skin Conditions (Athlete's foot, Cracked Heels, Eczema, etc)
- Bone/Joint Conditions (Bunion, Accessory Navicular, Ball of the foot pain, etc)
- Sports Injury (Achilles Tendinopathy, Shin Splint, Plantar Fascitis, etc)
- Arthritis (Rheumatic Arthritic, Osteoarthritic Feet, etc)
- Children's Feet Conditions (Knocked Knees, Growing Pain, etc)
- Arch Deformity (Flatfeet, High Arch, Collapse Arch, etc)
Right here at Physioconnect@Lakeside, we provide customised insoles designed specially for your needs.